Like a Local
Luke is a chef back home, but he will be choosing a Lebanese village as his home base for two months this September. He will blend in with the locals with the help of his local guide, as he joins them in grape-picking, cooking using fresh produce as well as learn new crafts and skills. The grape harvest will be used for the making of Arak later that year.
- This tour opens up an understanding of the mechanics that drive Lebanon’s wheel. It is designed for those who want to escape for a few days or for several months to a Lebanese village or city and make it their own temporary home. It offers you foreign experience within your field as we provide a choice of villages and cities that complement your craft and skills. Otherwise, you may want to be immersed in a culture for the mere experience, you may be interested in a silent retreat in a monastery, or picking up a new language, or simply experiencing the farm life. The options are boundless. Select:
- A base, unpack, and meet your local guide.
- Between the village life or the city life.
- Any timeline
- A location related to your skills or interest: soap making, wood carving, pickling, brewing, distilling, bread making, farming, hunting, arts, design, hospitality, architecture, and many more.
- A location where you can volunteer, such as orphanages, high support centres and many more.
- A location that is your ancestor’s home (Lebanese descent)
- We organise your accommodation, local guide and give you a variety of activity options and you can take charge of the rest.
- We are available for contact 24/7
Carbon offsets – Help Lebanon’s environment with this tour option (20% of profits)
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies