Jess and Peter explore new trails by day and camp in treehouses by night, all the while eating fresh food from the land. They visit heritage sites and acquire fascinating knowledge at entertaining museums. The following week, they choose to bask in the sun by the pool at their resort and feast on mouth-watering meals.
Now if you look closer at this couple, who is savouring every moment of their holiday, you will see that they are accompanied by their children!
With Beirut Bound, there is every reason to enjoy your carefree holiday as a family. Whether you are a thrill-seeking, a laidback or an inquisitive family, simply describe your interests to us and we guarantee a customised experience that caters to all family members. Lebanon has a wealth and variety of unique natural and urban experiences for all ages.
Our tour options are adapted to your needs. Some parents have chosen to take advantage of our organised children’s activities so that they can freely engage in couple activities with peace of mind. Other parents have chosen to participate in whole family activities for the duration of their trip.
You may also choose to do a bit of both, as we provide a selection of whole family activities both private and alongside other families with children of similar ages to yours. Our range of activity types include:
- A variety of natural and sports activities such as cycling, hiking, caving, camping, and winter and summer sports and water activities.
- Science, natural, and historical museums, as well as centres that teach your kids about the real world while they have a blast.
- Sun & Fun: Resorts, Aqua Parks, Beach and pools.
- Coming Soon:
- When I Grow Up. Learn hands-on crafts and skills from locals.
- For Lebanese Backgrounds: discover your heritage – visit your ancestor’s village and learn about its past.
- Coming Soon:
- Eco Kids. Hike in natural reserves, see and learn about Lebanon’s rare animals and plants and then learn about sustainable practices.
Carbon offsets – Create a better future for your children in Lebanon and Australia so they can enjoy their lives here and visit their heritage (20% of profits)
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies