Renewal: Tajdid. Taq-qamos. Qiama. Spirituality in any language is a journey of seeking, of finding meaning, and of rejuvenation. Lebanon’s vast history of religious conflict is an example of people’s constant suffering, seeking and then coming through, renewed.
Alongside a history of religious feuds and persecution is Lebanon’s contrasting natural beauty and intricate architecture.
A pagan temple for the God of wine and fertility, a Druze shrine for the prophet Job, a Christian monastery carved into the side of a valley, and an ancient Muslim school – once a humble home. These diverse spiritual places of worship welcome all and are included in a comprehensive spiritual tour. Tours include:
- A comprehensive tour which includes the diverse religions that characterise Lebanon.
- All-inclusive tour to cater to your specific religious denomination.
- Tours for each Muslim denomination
- Tours for each Christian denomination
- Tours for Druze
- Regular group events such as pilgrimages and special events such as visits of the Catholic Pope to Lebanon.
- All-inclusive tour to learn more about a religious denomination of interest including prehistoric religions.
- Religious History and Feudal pasts.
Take care of the environment. Jesus and Mohammad are judging you:
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies